Frequently Asked Questions
HUNTS POINT, THE BRONX NY
1108 OAK POINT AVE, BRONX, NY 10474-6618, UNITED STATES
TAXI/RIDESHARE: If arriving by taxi/rideshare, please direct all pickup/dropoffs to 1171 Oak Point Ave, Bronx, NY 10474. Streets will be closed for 3 blocks in front of the venue, do not drive directly there.
SUBWAY: Take the 6 train to Longwood Ave, venue is a short 15 minute walk.Head across the bridge on Legget Ave, take a right on Barry Street after the gas station. Venue will be on Oak Point Ave at the end of Barry Street.
BOX OFFICE, ENTRANCE:
BOX OFFICE & CHECK-IN IS LOCATED AT THE FESTIVAL ENTRANCE.
TICKETS AND ID’S WILL BE SCANNED AND FESTIVAL WRISTBANDS WILL BE ISSUED ON SITE AT THE BOX OFFICE.
TICKETS CAN EITHER BE PRINTED OR SCANNED VIA YOUR PHONE. PLEASE HAVE IT READY TO GO ONCE YOU GET TO THE FESTIVAL.
Saturday August 11th
Festival gates open at 2PM. Music ends at 1AM.
RAIN or SHINE:
Elements NYC is Rain or Shine.
In the event of the occasional sprinkle, we've got you covered - literally! We will have plenty of covered spaces.
WHAT IS ALLOWED:
- Creative Totems: We love creative (and safe) things, please just respect the people around you!
- Hoops: We love hoops, but again, please respect the people around you!
- Empty Camelbacks & Water Bottles: There will be multiple water refill stations throughout the festival!
- Parasol: there will also be plenty of chill shade areas
- Cameras: You can bring a digital camera or GoPro and take as many photos as you want however professional cameras & commercial photography are NOT allowed. (Professional cameras are classified as cameras with removable lenses. For official press accreditation, please contact email@example.com)
LEAVE NO TRACE:
While you are here to have fun at Elements NYC Music & Arts Festival, remember you are within a community of peers & a local neighborhood.
We are encouraging a leave no trace policy, be respectful, civil, be polite, do not litter, and please arrive and depart quietly.
Sale of Food and Beverages without permission is strictly prohibited
Closed Toe Shoes encouraged. Otherwise be you! We love costumes, colors & everything about you!
18+ To Enter, 21+ To Drink
There is no on-site parking. Carpool and train travel is strongly encouraged.
By entering the festival you consent to a search of your person and bags for prohibited items upon entry, and if deemed necessary by security inside the festival.
- No glass of any kind
- No weapons of any kind (regardless of permit)
- No paint or markers of any kind
- No fireworks
- No fires outside of the designated fire pits
- No illegal substances
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia [tobacco vapes are allowed]
- No compressed air tanks of any kind
- No whistles
- No laser pointers
- No flyers, stickers or posters
- No drones
- Any other items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the partons
- No Tents or abnormally large objects that will obstruct space